Its been a long time. I’ve been busy reblogging Jeremy Lin things on my forallmyfangirlneeds.tumblr.com blog. Haha. I figured it’s time to have an entry here again. Soooo… I’m going with
Things I learned this week:
- Always bring your bag, no matter where you go. It’s more bearable to be carrying unnecessary things than to have left something and be constantly worrying about it.
- Go for it. Never miss out on an opportunity to make something happen and live fully. No matter how trivial it is, if it will make for a fantastic moment, do it.
- Always look your best. Always. Even on those days when you just plan to sweat all day doing fieldwork. You never know what might come up. You never know whom you might see. You never know when you might be forced to be in front of the camera.
- As scientists, we should be receptive to AS MUCH information as possible.
- If you don’t know, say “I don’t know”. Do not make things up. Incorrect data is oftentimes even worse than no datum.
That is all I can think about for now. I am so sleeepppyyy. Good night.